Cost Comparison: Typical ICF Blocks vs. Hobbs
|Breakdown of costs per square foot:||Typical ICF Blocks||Hobbs Vertical ICF Wall System|
Concrete @ $110/CY
Project Specific Engineering
$1.23 (40% less than blocks)
$0.06 (less waste than blocks)
$2.00* (50% less than blocks)
|TOTAL COST/sq. ft||$ 11.74 / S.F.||$ 10.34 / S.F.|
Does Hobbs have an advantage over typical ICF blocks?
You do the math.
Assumptions for the above chart:
• 9’ 4” wall height (HVICF system is available in custom wall heights to fit your project)
• 9 corners, 2200 S.F. wall project (The S.F. wall area is figured based on wall length x wall height)
• Actual cost may vary depending on complexity of project, such as, but not limited to wall heights and number of openings
• Cost based on U.S. regional average and is subject to change without notice
* Labor savings is based on an experienced HVICF system installer. Actual labor savings may vary.
** Typical “Block” ICF R-value is R-24 vs. Hobbs VICF system R-value of R-33